[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #15 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  9 Jun 94       Volume 4 : Issue  15

Today's Topics:
                 "Write-thinking" course descriptions
                            A vivid image
                    Can you sue for lack of taste?
                     Deconstruction in Antartica
                                Duh..
                    everybody's a critic nowadays
                           from my brother
                             Funny stuff
                     FW: Facial Hair -- for Yucks
              Grace Hopper and her nanosecond long wire
                          Hacker Dating Tips
                 Imminent Death of the Net Predicted
                           job opportunity
                        McDonald in Hong Kong
                            Musical Yucks
                              muuuuusic
                             My news feed
             Parity check error-What is it? HELP PLEASE!
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                                RU486
                  seen on  alt.humor.best-of-usenet
                             Silly Putty
                              Skinny Dip
                             Spicy Latin
                                stupid
                Two great names that go great together
                 Who says you can't take it with you?
                             windows 4.0
                         Word Problems (fwd)
                               YAC800N
                           Yucks submission

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu