[Prev][Next][Index]

YEAR'S WORST COUNTRY SONG TITLES - PART II

YEAR'S WORST COUNTRY SONG TITLES - PART II
By Mike Harden, Scripps Howard News Service

* If You Don't Believe I Love You Just Ask My Wife
* Timber, I'm Falling in Love
* You're the First Time I Thought About Leaving
* Love Will Beat Your Brains Out
* You Can Tell the Man Who Boozes (By the Company He Chooses)
* I Think I'll Drink Myself Into the Past
* Play Me or Trade Me
* She Can't Get My Love off the Bed
* I Got Tears in My Eyes From Lying on My Back Crying on My Pillow Over You
* Sleeping Single in a Double Bed
* The Pint of No Return
* Your Negligee Has Turned to Flannel Nightgowns
* Guess My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Heart
* The Wife of the Party
* It Ain't Love but It Ain't Bad
* Would Jesus Wear A Rolex on His Television Show
* Thank God and Greyhound She's Gone
* I'd Rather have a Bottle in Front of Me Than a Frontal Lobotomy
* Don't Let That Doorknob Hit You (on the Way Out)
* You're Out Doing What I'm Here Doing Without
* This Time I'm Gonna Beat You to the Truck
* You Blacked My Blue Eyes Once Too Often
* Walk Out Backwards Slowly So I'll Think You're Walking In
* How Long Does It Take a Memory To Drown
* I Forgot How Bad My Good Woman Could Be
* Now I lay Me Down To Cheat
* You Done Stomped on My Heart (and Smashed That Sucker Flat)
* Let Me Love the Leavin' from Your Mind
* Somebody Shoot Out the Jukebox
* My Legs Won't Walk Away From You
* You'd Make an Angel Want to Cheat
* Take Me to Heaven (Before You Take Me Home)
* What's a Fool Like Me Doing In a Love Like This
* I've Been Roped and Throwed by Jesus in the Holy Ghost Corral
* Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed
* Jesus Is a Good Ole Boy
* If You Can Live With It (I Can Live Without It)
* She Got the Gold Mine (I Got the Shaft)
* Somebody Must Have Loved You Right Last Night
* Hell Stays Open All Night
* She Gave Her Heart to Jethro and Her Body to the Whole Danged World
* I'd Be Better Off in a Pine Box
* I've Got You on My Conscience But At Least You're Off My Back
* You Won't Be Back But George and Jack Will Help Me Make It Through the Night
* Bridge Washed Out, I Can't Swim and My Baby's on the Other Side
* The Worst You Ever Gave Me Was the Best I Ever HAd
* If the Phone Doesn't Ring It's Me
* I've Got a Funny Feeling (I Won't Be Feeling Funny Very Long)
* Does My Ring Hurt Your Finger (When You Go Out at Night)
* Lay Back Down and Love Me and Leave the Leavin' for Later On
* How Can a Whiskey Six Years Old Whip a Man That's 32?
* I Knew I'd Lean (But I Never Thought I'd Fall)
* She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye
* We Used to Just Kiss on the Lips But Now It's All Over
* You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
* If You Keep Checking Up on Me (I'm Checking Out on You)
* Don't Come Home a-Drinkin' With Lovin' On Your Mind
* It Don't Hurt Half as Bad as Holding You Feels Good
* I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling
* Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth (Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye)