[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #47

Yucks Digest                Fri, 26 Apr 91       Volume 1 : Issue  47

Today's Topics:
           Boston Phoenix - who'd you like to wake up with
                    Burglar Pigs Out, Then Pilfers
                            canadian humor
                     Customer Oriented Marketing
                                cutie
                         Doctors under stress
                           EVEN IF OCCUPIED
                        more gems from the AUC
                    Ruling Made In Execution Case
          Subject: Be careful how you choose your filenames!
                    Subject: Cosmic Lonely Hearts
                           The Loose Raygun
                        The return of the ETA
                           What, me hurry?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.