[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #60

Yucks Digest                Thu, 20 Jun 91       Volume 1 : Issue  60

Today's Topics:
                      Earthquake prevention tips
                          for your amusement
                         From rec.food.veg...
                            La Boite Bleue
                              News flash
                OS/2 : UNIX :: Los Angeles : New York
                           Personality Test
                     Taxes - Don't you love 'em?
             This happy breed of men, this little world
                           Twinkie Research
                         Yucks Digest V1 #59

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.