[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #11 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  3 Apr 94       Volume 4 : Issue  11

Today's Topics:
                      "Hoist"!  That's "hoist"!
                        'Make Money Fast' Scam
                    Account Intervention Policies
                         A commentary on life
                         Cisco aquires Sears
                               Cookies
                             Eggvertising
 FROM: [alt.consumers.free-stuff] MAKE A SHITLOAD OF CASH....FAST!!!!
               FROM: [alt.locksmithing] Re: Master Lock
               It's Not a Nuclear Plant, It's a Fungus
       Learning how good you have it, was compilers in COBOL...
                     MARCH 1994 WORD OF THE MONTH
                         Most Dangerous Woman
        Newest Borg...FROM: alt.french.captain.borg.borg.borg
                    No candy this lane (original)
                         Oregon == Portugal?
                          Outrage in Dallas
                    Pentium Rotisserie Attachment
                           Quote of the day
               RFC1607 on A View from the 21st Century
             Risks of washroom automation (Erma Bombeck)
                      Spin control at its finest
                        Theology at its Finest
                         The OSI Pizza Model
                     The private life of Tolkien
                     Yucks Digest V4 #10 (shorts)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu