[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #3 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 24 Jan 95       Volume 5 : Issue   3

Today's Topics:
                   "breaker, breaker 128.10.2.0..."
                    "We don't bug fix, either..."
            'Scuse me while I pick myself up off the floor
                           (Reworked) JOTD
   ... when it comes to turning ordinary men into voluptuous girls
                               Acronym
        and they say the Usenet is a mindless waste of time...
                        A Yucks submission....
                                 Bob
                           capricorn capers
                      Cyrano's Valentine Server
                    DeathNET: New Cdn WEB service
                           Desperate people
                   Did I tell you that I told you?
                  I hope that doesn't bother you...
                      JAPAN QUAKE DUE TO GAMERA?
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
                          Not just any key.
                       ontological engineering
                          Patch Of The Day.
                           pretty tame.....
                            QOTD (5 msgs)
                         Question of the Day
                          Silly signature...
                  SPAM(tm) and the Statue of Liberty
                             Terrible...
                       The customer as editor.
                       The irony, the irony...
             Thin Mints and Tarts ... er ... I mean Torts
                      To keep out the rif-raff.
                  We're seeing it a lot in hockey...
               When a man loves a shaman (from Harpers)
                   why doctors earn big bucks.....
                           Word Of The Day
                              yucks bits

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu