[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #22 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 21 Jul 95       Volume 5 : Issue  22

Today's Topics:
          ... and anyway the colours flake off in the bath.
          ... and are *much* less weird than psychologists.
             ... and the word "veranda" makes you laugh.
                             Awful Music
            Betcha didn't know the Chinese were Jewish...
                         Business Partnership
                            Car commercial
             Excerpted: WhiteBoard News for July 12, 1995
            From u.washington's grad school brochure (fwd)
                   FW: Silly comments on Apollo 13
                 Hey, man, you broke the President...
                        Holy Network, Batman!
                     IMMORTALITY SECRET SLIPS OUT
                         Internet China-style
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
                  Just in case you weren't certain.
             Looking for Source Code copyright statements
                          Marriage mistake.
       Maybe Clinton should send Warren Christopher to Seattle.
                      Memory fault - core dumped
                        New problems with MH.
             No Question Too Dumb? Try These (for yucks)
               People with too much time on their hands
                     Protege vs Corolla vs Civic
                                 QOTD
                           Quote of the day
                             Radio Alibi
          Rush Limbaugh, unfortunately, wears a tinfoil hat.
                         Save the 2-year-olds
                      Signature line of the day
                         Songs of the Yankee
  The final test was to determine whether Twinkies are intelligent.
                         The last 10 things.
    Using the advanced storage technology available to the NSA ...
                     WhiteBoardness July 19, 1995
                 Wow, nice fire...lots of smoke, too!
                      Wow, that's a lot of data
                 You have to admit it takes balls...
                     Yucks Digest V5 #21 (shorts)

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu