[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #7 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 17 May 97       Volume 7 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
            ... a free copy of "Moft Off for Moft Win 95"
                          1997 Darwin Award
                               Ba-dum!
                bet you have already seen this but...
                            Chili contest
                                cutie
                        Dead Cow & The Mermaid
                               Drivers
                          Enjoy your flight!
                    Excerpted: BONG Bull No. 421!
               From the Republic of Texas Constitution
                    FW: Did you get a new haircut?
                         Fw: Quote of the day
    FW: telephone service humor from a friend at the FCC... (fwd)
                        Fwd: Microsoft Bashing
                          Heard on the Radio
           HIGHER SOURCE RAISES STAKES IN INTERNET INDUSTRY
                       HTML O' The Day (2 msgs)
                            I love lawyers
                    In case you were wondering...
                                 JOTD
                     Marriage problems - resolved
                         Myers-Briggs Prayers
               One Day at the MatheMexican Drive-In...
                     Picking up Women of the Day
             Pierre, Pierre, wherefore art thou, Pierre?
                      Post-Cold War Pentagon Ad
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (4 msgs)
                        Reading and Knitting?
                         Submission for Yucks
          Top Ten Ways Deep Blue Is Celebrating Its Victory
                        True, lamentably true.
    Waiter, there's a fly . . . [mumble] . . . all want one, too!
                   Why we love Macintosh; unless...
                    Woman Eats Contraceptive Jelly
                      Year 292271023 bug in Java

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu