Some for Thanksgiving

Some of these may be bad because they're non-fiction about people like me
http://www.cnn.com/2000/books/news/11/15/bad.sex/

Much of the fun, but your shoes stay cleaner
http://www.juris.dk/mtech/cowtip/

I don't know if I sent this out yet, but I want one for Christmas
http://www.lhpo.org/

Everyone needs a dream.   Luckily (?), not everyone can get the financing.
http://www.lod.org/alf.html

Purveyor of some of my favorite movies,  But then, I'm not well
http://www.troma.com/

Something to do with any stray ballots from Flordia
http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/papercraft/index-e.html

Looking for a Christmas gift for someone who has *almost* everything?
http://www.ghostweb.com/detector.html

My name becomes "Whoopee! dandruff rages."  Not what I had in mind.
http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.html

We may end up with a president who cares and understands. (See the parent page, too.)
http://www.cranial.com/hertes/bush.html

I think the disclaimer is longer than the tapes!
http://www.loverscaughtontape.com/index2.html

Exactly what "sport" is this SUV for?
http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

How did I miss this for last week?
http://www.naughtypillows.com/

Some of these are really nifty (seriously). I have one map framed in the CERIAS office
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/announcements/products.html
=======