Still needs some polish

I ran the evil plan generator and came up with the enclosed.
http://members.tripod.com/~mrpuzuzu/plan.html

I think it may still need a little work, but it's a solid start. I'll get on it today.

Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: World Domination

Your motive is a little bit more complex: To show them all

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Traumatize a Town Mascot. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your
arrival. Who is this Demented Madman? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Brain in a Jar?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Mad Scientists to flock to you, begging to do your every
bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Armies of Destruction, bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from
a Underground Secret Headquarters of Doom, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the
citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.