Your kids are gonna LOVE this broom...

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:44:55 +0200 (CEST) From: Andreas Oesterhelt <oes@oesterhelt.org>

***Note to Spaf:

If you decide to forward this, you should do that real pronto, because
Amazon/Toys'R'Us will react soon and replace the texts, I suppose. Not
that they had been fast so far, but now that the URL is circulating,
someone is bound to notice.

--Andreas
***End Note

Four customer reviews on an item in the joint
Amazon/Toys'R'Us online catalogue. It is a Harry Potter toy
broom with electronic woosh sound and vibration by Mattel (URL below).

Your Task: Relate the fisrt review to the other three.

1.)
3/5 Stars
Keep the batteries out! December 26, 2001
Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from NJ

This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck,
although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for
imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started
playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than
sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and
***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what
were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the
Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

2.)
5/5 Stars
GREAT TOY! June 11, 2002
Reviewer: Ashley from TX

My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with
the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would
think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's
friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they
can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy
for any Harry Potter fan! :)

3.)
5/5 Stars
Harry Potter Toy, Review, August 28, 2002
Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from Maine, USA
I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan.
Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy
gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only
problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister
fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

4.)
5/5 Stars
Excellent!, June 11, 2002
Reviewer: poola13 from Ohio

When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of
wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends
love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They
really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and
vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this
for all children.

Source of the above (with photo!):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/imaginarium/B00005NEBW/104-4874049-8780737

=======