A few more from the backlog; more later

There are more things on the WWW, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html
http://www.realultimatepower.net/

So, you think both Orbitz and Expedia paid a lot for this ad placement?
http://www.google.com/search?q=controlled+flight+into+terrain

I wonder if they want someone with security experience?
http://www.apexcr.com/en/1/advertdisplay.mxs?3304

Well, I must admit the idea has some potential...
http://brunching.com/toys/oralsexdonation.html

Along the same lines....I couldn't find the form to fill in.... :-(
http://www.mccullagh.org/image/9/blowjobs-for-the-needy.html

This may be even geekier than learning to speak Klingon
http://www.badalijewelry.com/tolkien.htm

Tell us what you really think, Johnny.
http://www.johnnycash.com/billboard.htm

"Those breasts were lethal weapons," he told reporters.
http://entertainment.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20020116/101119320009.html

Australian tax code helps redefine reality
http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?docid=PAC/19990055/165-55

If enough of us sign it, does it go away?
http://www.petitiononline.com/sgidiocy/petition.html

Too much free time and imagination on their ... hands?
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gophers/petition.html

=======