A few for the weekend

Many of the following are via Dave Barry's blog site, plus the other usual sources.

Hint:  if you are going to protest, get a dictionary.
http://www.scc.net/~lex/LexFiles/Morans.jpg

Yes, but did it land on its feet?
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_764488.html

Hint:  mine is not one of the quiz items.
http://www.blogjam.com/despot_or_sexpot/

I'm really not sure what this site is all about, but please don't try to explain.
http://www.b3ta.com/spidermanwillmakeyougay/

Maybe this explains those voices I hear....
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/23/magazine/23SOUND.html?pagewanted=print&position=top

The voices tell me that they need these in bow ties
http://www.fbsclothing.com/pages/5/index.htm

Something else for women to misunderstand about us and wonder about.
http://www.drinknation.com/urinaltest.php

And something NONE of us can really understand
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=%2Fnews%2F2003%2F01%2F16%2Fnsmear16.xml

Good clean fun
http://www.myduckie.com/

What's even scarier is that it is based on a true story
http://www.scholastic.ca/titles/butt/

Maybe this was the true story it was based on?
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0310berserk-kitty10-ON.html

Next stop, Saddam's bunker
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_764934.html

A sad end to a romantic tale
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2065941/detail.html

In case you need to feel inferior, you can visit this site
http://www.museumofconceptualart.com/accomplished/index.html

This hasn't happened to me yet, but it's only a matter of time
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_764340.html

=======