A selection from Mr. Bostic

Keith runs a WWW list as well. He is a little less focused on sheer lunacy than I am. So, here is a selection of links from Keith's list (directly or indirectly), run through a "Spaf is a loon" filter and with my own captions.

Sometimes, it is better to let your errors stand rather than repeat them.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/corrections/story/0,3604,894363,00.html

Pity the web-heads list won't survive
http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/swissinfo.html?siteSect=105&sid=1427430

Couldn't it simply be an alien message?
http://www.msnbc.com/local/kntv/A1501861.asp

Wise-ass kids who know the law.   Having been one, I can appreciate it.
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1464&dept_id=179647&newsid=7003192&PAG=461&rfi=9

The U in SUV is not for "underwater"
http://www.geocities.com/wskmirror/launchingpwc.jpg

Well, my wife wanted a unique souvenir of Australia, so...
http://www.roopooco.com/prd_koa.htm

I assume this results in Smaugma?  [Possibly offensive, as if that pun weren't]
http://www.bostic.com/devnull/dragon.jpg

In fact, they have a name for it....lots of names
http://www.starma.com/penis/penis.html

And you can't have a furry dragon!
http://www.beavershaver.com/history_of_pubic_hair_removal.htm

Nothing like being out on the boat and having a fresh-caught tuna dacquiri
http://www.hydrobikes.com/Hydrobike_Video/Products/Boat_Blender/boat_blender.html

Must be a result of that UFO technology
http://evil.minions.com/~bifrost/cnnsucks.jpg

But what if you're stuck in self-test mode?
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=973934

Everyone needs a hobby
http://www.theodoregray.com/PeriodicTable/History.html

I brought one back from Australia for my brother-in-law. He wasn't overly surprised.
http://www.australiagift.com/scrotum_shop/scrotum.htm

And what, exactly, do you do when it goes off?
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/5cef/

=======