Fwd: girl scent [Adult themed]

Subject: girl scent
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:07:52 -0000
From: "Lindsay Marshall" <Lindsay.Marshall@newcastle.ac.uk>

http://www.girlscent.ca/

"Many men risk disease by purchasing worn panties on the Net. Why would anyone pay $25 for a stranger's dirty underwear?"

Okay, it's strange and vaguely disturbing, and probably offensive to many, so it is clearly going to find its way onto the web. But I have two questions:

1) A room scent? As in "Glade Plug-ins?" I will never be able to look at one of those Glade air fresheners with "spring flowers" again without wondering if that is the same "spring flowers" in Summer's Eve....

2) From Canada?? California, obviously. France, definitely. Australia, maybe. But Canada??

=======