King of Spam!

From: Wm Leler <wm@leler.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:12:30 -0800

"Bill literally receives 4 million pieces of e-mail per day, most of it
spam."

- Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, tells a conference in Singapore that
Bill Gates receives 4 million pieces of spam a day, and that "literally
there's a whole department almost that takes care of it."  If it
weren't for the fact that Bill has other people take care of his spam
problem, I'd say there was some justice in the world.  Instead, I'll
just say that Steve should do something about his addiction to the word
"literally".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=262568

=======