The mind boggles

Okay, so I stumbled across a site that had a collection of links about the same story. We covered it here before -- about the guy in Washington state who died from having sex with a horse.

Here is the first link, explaining about trying to cover it as news without giving details:
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp? vnu_content_id=1000981095

Then there is this story, from a paper local to WA where someone can't stop thinking about the story, and more details come out:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/ 2002389068_brodeur19m.html

Then, the Village Voice has a columnist who decides to provide yet further detail to explain what happened (you need to read into the first response some):
[warning adult language] <http://www.villagevoice.com/people/ 0532,savage,66705,24.html>
Of course, the other questions are rather odd, too, but if you look at the past columns, you'll see that isn't unusual. Well, for the column.

Last of all, there was a link to a blog that had a link to a video. This video is supposedly of the same man and horse, only possibly on a different occasion. Let me note here that many of you probably don't want to watch this. Maybe most of you don't. If you're morbidly curious to understand exactly how this guy could get a perforated colon, then watch away. But you've been warned -- it's brief, but it is .... memorable. It's not as bad as some things that have gone out on this list, but it's on the order of some of the stuff at rotten.com (although I found the autopsy photos there a little bit more disturbing, but that's a different issue).
[warning -- offensive video content. Not safe for work, or most other places] <http://jameth.whatthefuck.com/aug2005/horse.wmv>

(Don't complain to me -- I warned you!)

And by the way, what is it with animals anyhow? <http:// www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16237862-29277,00.html>

If you're going to get down on the farm while down on the farm, stay with the farmer's family, okay? <http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ page.cfm?method=full&objectid=12282659>.