It's a gas

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0816_050816_gas_theft.html

This e-mail and any attachments are double secret highly confidential
and did I say secret and awfully private and may also be legally
underprivileged and/or copied trite material of The Illuminati (or its
affiliated nefarious tentacles, including the American government, the
British Monarchy, the Pope, and Someone Else). If you are not an
intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in
error, please gouge your eyes out immediately, place them in a sealed
mayonnaise jar, and deliver them via a brownshoed square in the dead
of night to the National Security Agency -- just leave them anywhere
-- we already know where you are and what you are doing so sit up
straight and for pity sake please stop picking your nose when you
think nobody's watching because we are, did you think you could escape
from us you silly little inconsequential pipsqueak?  In such a case,
reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail
or its contents may cause warts, cancer, renal denooberation, zits,
and the eventual collapse of Western Civilization itself.

The Illuminati does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto
is free from computer viruses or other defects.  In fact, just by
reading these words, you have contracted the rare and deadly Bunga
Bunga Virus, which will cause your toenails to crack, your lawn to
die, and, yes, the eventual collapse of Western Civilization
itself.  The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are
total nonsense are not necessarily those of The Illuminati.  But they
should be.

=======