Doesn't sound like bias to me....

“The district court began, after a gratuitous reference to ‘murder, dispossession, forced marches, assimilationist policy programs and other incidents of cultural genocide against the Indians,’ by pronouncing 'our modern Interior Department to be a dinosaur – the morally and culturally oblivious hand-me-down of a disgracefully racist and imperialist government that should have been buried a century ago, the last pathetic outpost of the indifference and Anglo- centrism we thought we had left behind,’” the government's motion states.

http://www.fcw.com/article90271-08-22-05-Web&RSS=yes

=======