From Keith

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~atevans/Yellow_Elephant.mov
http://neatthings.blogspot.com/2005/08/operation-yellow-elephant.html
Sarge, I'm only eighteen, I got a ruptured spleen
And I always carry a purse
I got eyes like a bat, my feet are flat, and my asthma's getting worse
Yes, think of my career,
my sweetheart dear, and my poor old invalid aunt
Besides, I ain't no fool, I'm a-goin' to school
And I'm working in a DEE-fense plant.
-- "Draft Dodger Rag" by Phil Ochs

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/state/la-me- lahabra25aug25,1,31239.story?coll=la-news-state&ctrack=1&cset=true%20
Ooops.

[Another example of Fox accuracy.... :-( ]

http://www.demonbaby.com/blog/2005/08/curiosities-from-japans-porno- shops.html
Japanese pornography.
[Possibly offensive: AC, SSC]

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/demoulin/index.htm
      The 1930 DeMoulin Bros. & Co.
    Fraternal Supply Catalog No. 439

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0002295.cfm
    Pervasive. Never-ending. Extreme to the point of rendering
    superlatives meaningless. From the opening scene of Andy getting
    out of bed in his underwear -- with an erectio -- nnot a minute
    goes by in which sex doesn't dominate.

=======