FYA

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/111181
    Blitzkrieg, The Hassidic Professional Wrestling Musical is a
    delicious fable with engaging story, clever dialogue, exuberant
    music, singing, dancing, wrestling, T and A and hoots to boot!

http://www.walken2008.com/index.html
    Giving new meaning to the phrase "Dark Horse".
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/walken.asp
    Although the campaign is fake, there's a certain Ross Perot
    quality to the website that lends it an air of authenticity.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000333056413/
    Sweet.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,17162,00.html
    "I felt like the 'P' was getting between me and my fans and now
    we're closer," Diddy said.

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/news/opinion/12508899.htm
    If you are not white, young, female and pretty, you can go
    missing all you want; CNN won't come looking for you.

http://www.glossynews.com/artman/publish/skittlebrau.shtml
    Yet Another Cartoon-Inspired Beverage

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2005/8/30/192236/013/241#241
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/08/30/black_people_loot_wh.html