Keith doing his part to fill our mailboxes...

http://www.beer.com/vb2_commands.html?waveid=1553
    VB 2 [Possibly offensive: AC, S]

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
    Ummm, well, "stuff on my cat".
http://catsinsinks.com/
    Ummm, well, "cats in sinks".

http://www.oldways.com/archives/1997/football.html Bob: "And if the Baptists hadn't soaked the field with holy water, the Witches would still be able to use their running game, not to mention the third degree burns that Salem's tight end received."

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/9/22005b.asp
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/09/20050902-2.html
http://www.repentamerica.com/pr_hurricanekatrina.html
    Silver Linings O' The Day: A new Gulf Coast, "fantastic" and
    both "Southern Decadence" and "Mardi Gras" free.

    Molly Ivans on Katrina/Bush administration.

http://r0ml.net/blog/2005/04/23/dieting
    Well, the average family spent $76.39 buying 31.8 pounds of
    salty snacks.
http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/FoodReview/DEC2002/frvol25i3a.pdf
    We gobble huge amounts of added fats and sugars from the top
    tier of the Pyramid (marked "Use sparingly") and heaping plates
    of pasta and other refined grains from the bot- tom tier,but we
    are sorely lacking in the vegetables,fruits,low-fat milk
    products,and other nutritious foods in the middle of the
    Pyramid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/4721073.stm
    "All the themes of rap music are there in the tales: jealousy,
    anger, greed, lust."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16457409-13762,00.html
    Woof!

http://www.humiliatrix.com/jump.html
    Newsflash, loser! [Possibly offensive: AC, SSC]