Reinforcing your sense of confusion

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,923-1792974,00.html But perhaps the most remarkable act of censorious foolishness came a few years ago when four members of the Alabama State Textbook Committee called for the rejection of Anne Frank's The Diary of a Young Girl on the basis that it was "a real downer."

http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/articles/050926sh_shouts
    "I know where you're going," said the Lord God. "But why am I
    seeing scented candles and a signature body wash?"
http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/articles/050425sh_shouts
    I do not wish to be kept alive by any machine that has a
    "Popcorn" setting.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/ 0,6903,1577753,00.html
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/ 0,6903,1577753,00.html
You! Back away from the tuna! Slowly!

http://www.savemyass.com/home
    Unlike your relationship, there is no commitment here. You can
    cancel at any time.

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/content/articles/050829ta_talk_alford
    Six potential Mountweazels emerged.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/desktop/mcesongs.mspx
    Four fun songs!

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/ 0,1518,druck-376140,00.html
This is the scenario they envision: Instead of following the usual
procedure of pumping banked blood into a trauma patient, emergency
physicians allow the patient to bleed to death within minutes while
recapturing the patient's blood.

http://www.skepchick.org/
    Smart is sexy.

http://glennferon.com/portfolio1/
    It turns out that people don't actually look like that in real
    life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/ReneS/eneada_hd.jpg
    Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy: the truth is (coming) out there.
    [Possibly offensive: AC, SSC]

=======