Re: A five-blade *what*?

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 16:35 -0700, Steve Lamont wrote:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?L24612CCB
>
> [As Dave Pell at http://davenetics.com/ put it, "One more blade and
> you many need to get a license to operate the thing." -- spl]

Perhaps their marketing people said they had to
be 'more edgy', and they misunderstood?

Personally, I topped out at two, with a pivot head and
optional lube. [Er, please don't quote that out of context.]

I mean, having five blades makes the effective razing surface
about 2cm high, right?  I've rarely hankered after a *thicker*
razor blade, myself.

They should just cut to the chase, and bring out
one of those lint-removing rollers, with the surface
covered in razor blades.  They could call it the
'Schick Shark'.  One quick wipe across your
erstwhile face, and having your chin stroked by a
supermodel as you get out of your Lamborghini will
be the least of your worries.
--
Frank Wales [frank@xxxxxxxxx]

=======