My day has been exactly like that

I was pretty impressed that Jesus fed the masses from only five loaves and two fishes until I went to Communion and saw what He considers a serving size.

                       (Marsha Clodfelter)

                              -=++=-

          Does my bologna have a first name in order to
          better communicate with the other cold cuts in
          the refrigerator?  So far, the only other meat
          I am aware of that has a first name is Frank.

                        (Carolyn Mansager)

                              -=++=-

            Call me a hopeless romantic, but not a day
         goes by that I don't tell my girlfriend, "Baby,
      you're pretty much the best of my available options."

                           (Nick Ehart)

                              -=++=-

                March Madness just hasn't been the
               same since John Phillip Sousa died.

                        (Paul Paternoster)

                              -=++=-

             The old song says, "One is the loneliest
             number you could ever do."  I don't know
                about you, but I'd much rather be
                 alone when I'm doing number two.

                          (Mystic Seven)

=======