Re: Two from Keith

On Feb 9, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Gene Spafford wrote:

[I absolutely LOVE the first one. --spaf]

http://www.bitfurnace.com/TheCuddlyMenace/
	The Cuddly Menace

FYI, I found the original text version here:

http://w3.goodnews.net/~kkrugh/books/golden%20book%20about%20god/ golden%20book%20about%20god.html

The original closes with the coded phrase "Close your eyes and sleep tight; For tomorrow will be bright; All is well dear child. Good Night.", obviously alluding to the fact that increased nitrogen levels will vastly increase UV radiation! :-) The book is copyright 1975 and the Zogg will be here in "57 years", so it would appear that the destruction of the atmosphere is right on target. :-)