Before I go to the airport

                 Then all of a sudden it hit me:
           I should have hung that ceiling fan higher.

                          (Daniel Bokor)

                              -=++=-

               After a few dozen fake throws, Spot
              sailed over the cliff after the stick,
               looking back long enough to gave me
               one of those appreciative "Wow, you
               really tricked me THAT time!" looks.

                        (Mike Cunningham)

                              -=++=-

              The doctor told me I have narcolepsy,
           but I think hef cdlf;assssssssssssssssssssss

                          (Mark Niebuhr)
                  http://www.plate-o-shrimp.com

                              -=++=-

            They say if you build a better mouse trap,
               the world will beat down your door.
               But usually, it's just one neighbor,
                 and he'll probably quit once you
               stop throwing dead mice in his yard.