For the day

As an athlete, I am ever so grateful that Gatorade was invented at the University of Florida. If Florida State had discovered it, I'd be drinking "Seminole Fluid."

                          (John Schmidt)

                              -=++=-

             They say when you're on your death bed,
              you don't regret not having spent more
            time at work. I'll bet that's not true of
              those guys who work at strip clubs, though.

                            (Mystic7)

                              -=++=-

                   Who is this Fearit guy, and
                 why do we have to fear his elf?