HTML O' The Day

http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649#121
	Dr. Nelson was at a loss to explain it.

http://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/clarke/clrk2rice12501mem.html
	Formerly classified memo written five days after President George
	W. Bush took office in January of 2001, in which Clarke warns Rice
	that "al Qida is not some narrow, little terrorist issue."
http://news.lp.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/terrorism/dec2000aqmem9.html
	Formerly classified Clinton-era report, attached to Clark's memo,
	on the al Qaeda threat.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_sex/1189919.html
	She proceeds to stomp up to me and smack me in the head
	out of the blue.  [Possibly offensive: SS]

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0211teacher-runover11-ON.html
	Is there any grade worse than 'F'?

http://www.clientcopia.com/
	"Good customers we give what they want, bad customers we give
	what they ask for."

http://bsd.ee/~olev/
	Beastie on an Estonian flag.

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/02/10/shoplifting_is_safer.html
	Why kind of fool lawmaker lets himself get talked into making
	this social policy?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/02/12/MNG4QBA2I81.DTL
	"When she discovered that (the killing of children) was to occur,
	she got uneasy"

http://www.nationallampoon.com/supermanisadick/
	[Possibly offensive: AL]

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/