It's turning into that kind of week

                             -=++=-

                Last night I bolted out of a sound
             sleep, screaming at the top of my lungs.
              Oh, man, I'll never get tired of that.

                          (Mark Dockham)

                              -=++=-

                  I once attended a workshop on
                 obsessive-compulsive disorders.
                  I took copious verbatim notes
                        -- in triplicate.

                        (Terrill Fischer)

                              -=++=-

              As a teen, I was rebellious and tended
             to lash out at society.  But one day, my
             parish priest gave me the greatest piece
              of advice I've ever gotten in my life:
              "Get out!  Get out and never set foot
            in this or any other church ever again!!!"
           I took his words to heart, so much so that I
            chose the jail time instead of going back
             to clean the pig's blood off the altar.

                          (Andy Ihnatko)

                              -=++=-

               You can lead a man to water, but you