Another rotten Monday

             I didn't get the job I wanted because it
           seems they're prejudiced against Capricorns.
             But I'm proud to be one, so that's what
            I put on the part of the application that
              said, "Sign here."  We shall overcome!

                          (John Dockery)

                              -=++=-

        When you think about it, there isn't much in this
        world that *isn't* better than a poke in the eye.
           Unless it's a poke in both eyes, of course.

                         (Brad Wilkerson)

                              -=++=-

          The view never changes unless you're the lead
           lemming, either. But at least then you don't
           have all that long to rue your inadequacies.

                          (Brad Simanek)
                  http://www.slightlyamusing.com

                               -=++=-

         If there is one thing I learned from my parents,
          it's that children who tend to stay in bed at
         night have parents who know how to double-knot.

                       (Michael Cunningham)