A few for Tuesday

http://www.ilikejam.dsl.pipex.com/audiophile.htm
	Audiophool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/books/review/06shreeve.html
"This is like someone getting infected with a brain parasite that has
no effect whatsoever on the person's thoughts, emotions, S.A.T. scores
or television preferences, but, to complete its life cycle, generates
an irresistible urge to go to the zoo, scale a fence, and French- kiss"
the meanest-looking polar bear.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2005/10/30/ MNG2NFF7KI1.DTL&o=2
1,218.

http://cockeyed.com/citizen/silly/silly.html
	The military applications of "Silly String"

http://www.hbo.com/billmaher/new_rules/
	New Rule: Since only 15% of Americans said they believe in evolution
	in a recent poll, America must change its name to the United States
	of Jesus Christ. And our motto, from E Pluribus Unum to "I'm With
	Stupid." The good news for the nation: if we get any stupider about
	science, we'll forget how to cook crystal meth.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/alien_nation.htm
	... coloring maintenance technique?
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=20318
	Volume 3 is scheduled to be received in about 2006.
http://web.tiscali.it/blissnewage/Blisseng/virtueng.htm
	"It's always about angelic messages."

=======