From: owner-web-heads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-web-heads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gene Spafford
Sent: 10 November 2005 04:01
To: web-heads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [web-heads] From Keith

So, I posted the one link from Keith about the "use of white phosphorus" in Iraq because it didn't sound right to me at all. I know enough about chemistry (and have experimented some with it myself) that the account in the story struck me as simply wrong. I was sure that someone on the list would have access to something that might present an analysis that was more factual.

I probably should have included a comment, but....

In keeping with web-heads, you can find all kinds of silly and fictional material on the WWW!

From: Colin Smiley <csmiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: November 9, 2005 10:30:27 PM EST

In the interests of equal time for other viewpoints (and since the Independent has an anti-war leaning, we'll do anything to mislead you into believing our story slant), I present the following two debunkings of the below linked "US uses chemical weapons" story: