Starting off the week

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/26/AR2005112601065_pf.html

But there are other, more intriguing theories.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=00039664-6A56-137A-AA2083414B7FFE9F

Penguins are not people, despite their natty appearance and

upright ambulation.

http://frostbytei.com/dasphunk/2004/06/dear-telus-im-afraid-this-isnt-going.html

I'm afraid this isn't going to work out.  [Possibly offensive: AL]

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051128/NEWS/511280338/1134

When they left the hotel room Sunday morning, they left behind

scattered Mountain Dew cans and Cinnamon Toast Crunch all over

the floor, said Teyonna Upshaw, the housekeeper who cleaned the

room.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/25/bear.attack.ap/index.html

"That motivated me to turn around and start running away," he

said.

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher1.html

And when you stop crying and shaking at the sheer horror of that

thought, I'll be here waiting.  [Possibly offensive: AC]

http://blogs.siliconvalley.com/gmsv/2005/11/if_they_make_al.html

Denial, resentment, bargaining, depression, blogging.

http://eyeball-series.org/bombs/suicide-bombs.htm

Creative use of drill bits.