More weekend browsing from Keith

http://www.shovelglove.com/ ... since it's possible that you are so alienated from the movements of your ancestors that the phrase "chopping wood" doesn't mean a whole lot to you.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article333852.ece
	 You can give your name and add a personal message if you wish.
[located here: http://www.inspot.org/tell-them/ ]

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html
	Life imitates the Joke Of The Day.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/ AR2005121501728_pf.html
... a major finding in a very sensitive area.

http://www.rtoddking.com/chinawin2005_hb_if.htm
http://www.rtoddking.com/chinawin2003_hb_if.htm
	The festival officially runs from January 5 through February 15, but
	often opens a week early and runs into March, since it's usually still
	cold enough.

http://cuteoverload.com/
	No! Not the small ear to head ratio!

http://www.science-writer.co.uk/award_winners/16-19_years/2004/ winner.html
I have two X chromosomes, one from my mother and one from my
father's mother (thank you, girls). My brother has to manage
with mummy's two photopigment genes on his X chromosome but I
have four between my two X chromosomes. This is where it gets
interesting.
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~evers/documents/tetraChromat.txt
"I'm just sorry I've robbed my son of one of his color waves,"
Mrs. M says.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4128183,00.html
O'Neil finds he has better night vision than his colleagues,
clearly an asset when searching for faint astronomical objects.

=======