Fwd: Hacking Santa!

From: schuppm <schuppm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 20, 2005 8:23:40 AM EST

Here's the story

The original got Slashdotted. Think of it as a huge furby hack

    If you've ever gone to Wal*Mart during the Christmas season, you've
    seen it. I figure that at least a quarter of the US population has
    been exposed to it by now. A 5 foot tall Santa Claus that sings and
    dances to holiday music. Head moves left and right. Mouth opens and
    closes. Body sways from side to side. They've got white Santas and
    black Santas. Around here, they even have Spanish speaking white
    Santas. But do they have... hackable Santas? It took me $49.84 to
    find out.