Re: Fwd: "It takes 2 gallons [of water] to brush your teeth."

> > Perhaps it does if your head's completely empty,
> > as it would have to be to swallow all this bilge:
> >   http://www.h2omwater.com/home.html

Unfortunately, there are dozens of these. . . uh. . . purveyors.

	http://www.chem1.com/CQ/gallery.html

Until recently, Penta

	http://www.pentawater.com/index.php

from my own town of Carlsbad, California, used to hype their
"structured" water (somehow chemically "reengineered" water), citing
Russian studies which I could never find copies of and a paper from a
teeny, tiny midwestern university that seemed to me to be sketchy
research at best.

They now seem to have retreated from that claim and now tout their
gazillion step filtration process but I have an audio CD that they
were giving out to promote their product a couple of years ago that
made some very curious claims.

I'm not a chemist or a sports medicine expert but my BS detector core
dumped from a buffer overflow.

One of my local markets sells the stuff at about six bucks a bottle.

For an entertaining debunking of "structured water", check

	http://www.chem1.com/CQ/clusqk.html

							spl

=======