RE: Almost Friday!

Aren't we now due the obligatory apology for posting this to the wrong address?????

L.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-web-heads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Gene Spafford
Sent: Thu 17/08/2006 21:12
To: web-heads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [web-heads] Almost Friday!

           On the other hand, if she *didn't* have legs,
            or if she didn't know how to use them, that
            ZZ Top song would be a lot more interesting.

                         (The Covert Comic)
                     http://www.covertcomic.com

                               -=++=-

                     I don't shop at Wal-Mart.
                The stupid-and-ugly quota in my life
                 is more than filled where I work.

                           (Jenn McNanna)

                               -=++=-

          My local county government board is considering
       outlawing compost heaps, as they attract vermin.  Then
       again, so do seats on local county government boards.

                           (Steve Crooks)