Fwd: Merged Books

From a correspondent:

-------- Original Message --------
Samples:
"Machiavelli's The Little Prince" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery's
classic children's tale as presented by Machiavelli. The whimsy of
human nature is embodied in many delightful and intriguing
characters, all of whom are executed.

"Green Eggs and Hamlet" - Would you kill him in his bed? Thrust a
dagger through his head? I would not, could not, kill the King. I
could not do that evil thing. I would not wed this girl, you see. Now
get her to a nunnery.

More here:

http://www.misscellania.com/miss-cellania/2008/7/9/merged-books.html