Virgin says no to sex

Courtesy of Dave Palmer of the SKEPTICS list.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26991760/

    GLASGOW, Scotland - The private company planning to take wealthy
tourists to the edge of the atmosphere starting in late 2009 or early
2010 has refused a million-dollar proposal to film a sex video while
the participants are floating gravity free, the company's president
said.

    Will Whitehorn, president of Virgin Galactic, said the offer, from
an unidentified party, "was $1 million, up front, for a sex-in-space
movie. That was money we had to refuse, I'm afraid."

    Whitehorn disclosed the rejected transaction here on Tuesday
during the International Astronautical Congress. He said Virgin
Galactic, part of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, is planning to begin
flights of the White Knight Two aircraft in late 2009 or early 2010
from Sierra County, N.M.

YT,
Dan Noland
http://nolandda.org/