Re: Sex toy theft source of police uhhh ...probe.

At 11:17 AM 10/10/2008, Fred Ennis wrote:
I'm trying to remember the last time I've read a news story that makes
two mentions of butt plugs in the first paragraph:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2008/10/09/7024701-sun.html

Well, it *is* a Canadian story....

Cheers,

LRC

--
Barbaro is still dead, of course, but even so he needs your
help more than ever. The Lexington Herald-Leader is asking