Worth listening to

Every US citizen should listen to these remarks by Gen. Colin Powell. IN PARTICULAR, his comments about our fellow citizens who are Muslim, should be heeded. We have patriots who are Muslim and many who have (and are) risking their lives for us. The Republican tactic of trying to smear Sen Obama by hinting he is Muslim is offensive for several reasons, and this most of all.

General Powell is a leader who has served well in the military and in civilian roles. He understands leadership and what qualities a President must have.

Listen to his statements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27265490#27265490

=======