Re: Please put the CFP in rotation.

Sorry about that -- autocomplete changed "webmaster" into "web-heads"

On Feb 14, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Gene Spafford wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: 유일선 <ilsunu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 14, 2009 10:45:58 AM GMT-05:00
Cc: David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxx>, 장항배 <hbchang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MIST 2009] About publicizing MIST 2009

Dear PC members of MIST 2009,

As the submission deadline becomes near, we need to actively publicize MIST 2009.
We kindly ask you to advertise the workshop to your students, colleagues and research societies by using the attached CFP.
Of course, your or your students' submissions are very welcome and encouraged.
Please kindly note that your active collaboration is essential to the success of the workshop.

BTW, recently the website of MIST 2009 has been completed.

Best regards,
David and Ilsun
MIST 2009 workshop chairs
<MIST09-CFP.txt>