FW: You Have To Watch This-50 Years of History in 3 Minutes

My brother sent this to me.
Don't know if it has been to this list yet

> You all HAVE to watch this one because it involves you (and me).
> Have fun ! It's GREAT !!!
>
> Whether you are a Billy Joel fan or not  you probably remember his
> great song  "We Didn't Start the Fire." Here it is  set to pictures...
> very  very cool. I never did know the words. Turn up volume  sit back
> and enjoy a review of 50 years of history in less than 3 minutes!
> Thanks to Billy Joel and some guy from the University of Chicago with a
> lot of spare time and Google. Top left gives you full screen....top
> right lets you pause.  Bottom left shows the year.  The older you are
> the more pictures you will recognize.  Anyone over age 50 should
> remember over 90% of what they see. But it's great at any age. Oh yeah
> if you want to know about any picture during the show just click on it
> and it will give you futher history of that pic then you can press play
> and it will continue.....awesome.
>
> Make sure your speakers are on   watch in Full Screen Mode  & Enjoy
>
> Click on the link:
> http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail=AE.

http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tut
orial_QuickAdd_062009
--_2359f018-d4d0-47e7-8407-88123d3fdca6_

HTML DELETED

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 255-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | cdash@xxxxxxxxxxx        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 255-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

=======