Re: Why did the chicken cross the road? By physicists

Add this computer scientist to the list:

Eugene Spafford:  Yes, the Chicken crossed the road, but a lot has changed
since then; yet he continues to cross the road utilizing outdated
practices that are known to be unsafe. The treat to his security, and the
known vulnerabilities, are growing exponentially but we continue to ignore
the lessons learned. We need to make fundamental changes in how he crosses
the road and stop relying on legacy practice and band-aid patches in the
road. Until we begin to adopt these changes he'll continue to cross the
road in an unsecured manner.

=======