Administrivia -- Throwing the switch

Hi, all.

We have passed the 2/3 point for people activating their membership in the Google Groups version of this list.  Therefore, I am going to "throw the switch" and activate the Google list and deactivate this one.

What this means is that from now on, you will not get email from this remailing address.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE WEB-HEADS then you must either accept the Google invitation already send to your email address (check your junk mailbox if you haven't seen it) *OR* visit <http://groups.google.com/group/web-heads> to join.

I will *NOT* be reposing items from the list to this address, so you will see this list go dark unless you do one of those two things.

The archives will stay on this system for a while longer until I figure out where to move them.

--spaf

=======