[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #59

Yucks Digest                Wed, 19 Jun 91       Volume 1 : Issue  59

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
     "MAN CATCHES COMPUTER VIRUS!"  -- A new computer risk?
                          Dance Jesus Dance
                     Gender of the Lothie Goddess
                       Getting Feline attention
                              IBM Humor
                   It's all a matter of perspective
            Romantic getaways in Illinois/Indiana/Michigan
                        Saddam's Concert Tour
                         Seen in rec.bicycles
                      Software methodology play
        Waiter, There's A Rat in My Soup - and It's Delicious
              What's good for Exxon is good for the USA?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.