[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #7 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 17 Jun 96       Volume 6 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
                               *click*
                          Analogy of the Day
                      And it reaches new lows...
                   As we start another semester...
            Breakfast: The Most Important Meal of the Day!
                         Headline Of The Day
                 If you get the joke, you're a geek.
                      In the cafeteria, stupid.
  I think it was the after-school human sacrifice that worried him.
                              mph -> kph
                           Never say never.
                               Oh dear.
        Okay, this airmile thing has officially gone too far.
                           O Lucky (wo)Man!
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
         Renaming the Win95 Recycle Bin, in one easy lesson.
                     San Antonio Phone Book Funny
                         Speaking of cults...
                   Such is the power of the sartori
              Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...
                     The (other) City by the Bay.
                The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (fwd)
         The Heavenly Shining Beacon of Hope is not a beeper.
       Things you don't want to hear on an airline P.A. system
                            Trick-or-Treat
                     UNSUSCRIBE FROM EUDORA FORUM
                       Web-page line of the day
                 Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.
            Well, as far as I can tell, it's "godmother".
                        What's the Difference?
            Within minutes a "brain fight" had broken out.
                             Woof, woof!
     Yeah, well, you probably don't need campaign flyers, either.
        Your attention, passengers! [Urban Legend of the Week]

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html> and subscriptions can
be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu