[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V6 #9 (more shorts from the backlog)

Yucks Digest                Fri,  5 Jul 96       Volume 6 : Issue   9

Today's Topics:
                ... granted political asylum by Iraq.
                   ... what the duck leaves behind.
                        About 1-800 MY-ANI-IS
          Australia Sex Industry Seeks Bull Penis Export Ban
                 Bill Gates funny flamage & a comment
                  Bob Gucchione gets a Net account.
                            Cash Giveaway
                        CNN Factoid for today
             Drunken Donkeys Dry Out at British Sanctuary
                        Every dog has his day.
            Flying Dwarf Appeals Against French Grounding
                    from alt.humor.best-of-usenet
                        Good Point of the Day
         In case you were wondering what they're thinking...
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
                         Just like real life.
                         ls -<o-with-umlaut>
                           Name that Malady
                        Programmeric numerals
               Psychotics, Neurotics, & Civil Servants
                            QOTD (4 msgs)
                       QOTD - 11/8/75 - Manilow
                       Religion at its finest.
                 Remember when the software was free?
          Scottish Isle Seeks Expert Goose Droppings Counter
                         Senior SW Engineers
                          sexism at its best
                             Short, Funny
                         Singularity stupid.
                               Snakes.
               Sometimes a cigar is more than a smoke.
            The perfect perfect rejection rejection letter
                   The wonder of a dancing bear...
                            Unix alphabet
  UTC [was * 11 months to the telephone area code change in Finland]
                            VR Pathologies
          Yeah, but does it have a SEX instruction as well?
                      Yet More Dan Quayle Quotes
                        You are what you eat.

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html> and subscriptions can
be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu