[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #19 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 23 Oct 97       Volume 7 : Issue  19

Today's Topics:
                       End of the World, Part 2
                      (Fwd) Mir & Win 95--jokes
            [FWD] Bill Gates meets Satan. (Sad, but TRUE)
             [rec.arts.books.tolkien] Re: What gets cut?
                            A Dutch Treat
                        Another Airline Story
           A Novel Solution to the Urban Myth Spam Problem
                           A Rare Condition
                                Ayup.
                     Best Not do Yer Flyin' Boy!
                                cutie
                   Excerpted: 10/14/97 -- ShopTalk
                           FW: kinda funny
                            Here's one...
                 How kind of you, but no, thank you.
I Guess Truth Really Is Stranger Than Fiction After All...  John Denver?
                            jokes 2 (fwd)
                         Look a little closer
                 Microsoft: Bras, Panties and Thongs
                           more from santa
                         More Musician Jokes
  Posters of Naked Women Fail to Draw Real Naked Women to Dorm Room
                         Signature of the day
                         The Power of Prayer
                        Traveling vultures...
                           Welcome Aboard!
                     Yucks Digest V7 #18 (shorts)
                           santa says hello

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual,
the sometimes risque, the possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.
It is issued on a semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present
themselves.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions and problem reports should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu